Wednesday, July 8, 2009

we are too evolved

I feel alive,
I feel the words soak in
I write slower to absorb the lines,
I let them understand why 
they are being written,
I allow them to be simple
I try not to scare them off
with their larger counterparts,
they call me to understand them too
they want to be read
they want to be written,
we know one another
we are not friends
but we are acquainted,
I ask them what to do
they listen and answer 
thats when my hand moves,
the letters and I crave each other
we both feel the same things,
we know exactly what the other is thinking
we are not two pieces but one whole,
the only difference is
I scream and they don't talk at all



just like I want to be looked at without limitations.
my words want to be written without rules of punctuation and rhythm 

No comments: