Friday, February 15, 2008

my new (townie) life

I have not posted a blog in sooooo long and I think enough has happened in my life to blog about. I haven't openly admitted it to everyone that it really effects, my friends in the dallas area, but I have moved back to Burnet and I am going to ACC for the remainder of the school year. I drive every morning to school and enjoy the sunrise on my "long" drive to educate myself. I'm taking 15 hours this semester which is alot better than my 19 I took at UNT, however I accidentally signed up for General Chemistry(the class after intro) instead of Intro to Chem. and am struggling in understanding what exactly is going on, but I was too proud to drop the class and I am now stuck in it but it will get better I am sure. I am transfering to Concordia in the Fall 08 or I at least plan to, I might do more at ACC just because transfering is not really easy to do or to keep track of.
IN OTHER NEWS:
I have found a new love for the two taco deal at Jack in the Box, the meat in them is orange and surprisingly tasty...and they are 99 cents for two.
I have made new friends with all the members of a band called Arch Bishop, who currently reside in Brady, TX. I don't know how I get along with them but I do they remind me of my friends to some extent and its interesting to me to see them interact with each other.
I spend about 20% of my day in a land called Keygla(I named it) where I am a mere prince who shares land with a princess(Katie) and we bow to a king(Jacob) and all three of us bow to a empress(Alisha) and her newly acquired emperor(Saw or Samer).
I am still playing harmonica and got a keyboard for Christmas and I have been playing both very frequently.
I got poison ivy really bad on my face the other day when I was in Austin because I ran into some woods I was certain had a dead body inside them...no body...just poison ivy.
I went bike riding for the first time in a long time and it felt so good with this nice weather in Febuarary.
Also I was in a pretty major car wreck with Katie while she was driving and we spun off the road and into a barbed wire fence, both of us walked out of it alive and scratch free (her car however was not so futunate), God had definatly blessed us.

Oh I found out today that Ben is going to the Opera or Ballet (I don't remember exactly) but I assumed he was taking emily, his girlfriend, because it is Valentine's weekend and all....NO he is taking Jeff W.....totally did not see that one coming.

that is all I can really say....I'm a townie but only because I want to be!

1 comment:

Sara Triana said...

Thank you for writing this. It really made me happy to read.