Saturday, April 5, 2008

some new things...what I'm all about these days

WELL I got a job at Home Depot, I'm a cashier, and I haven't gone yet but on monday I will and I'm pretty excited.
Phil works there and Korey and I both applied the same days (unintentionally which makes it pretty cool) and we got hired the same day for the same job...we both start on monday. I'm getting paid $8.50 an hour so it should be pretty cool.

Every time I Die is one of my new favorite bands...and if anyone could find the meaning in these lyrics I would greatly appreciate it "the best lovers were murderers first" like 56 people have those lyrics as a tattoo and i wanna know what it means.

I got a girlfriend...its pretty cool so far.

I'm starting to think my friend Ben is a professional assassin, WE asked him if he would like to hang out this weekend and he says "NO, I'm going to New York for the weekend"
josh- "why ben?"
ben- "because I have things to do"
I think "things" means he has to kill somebody for some money. That would also explain how he doesn't work and yet he always has more money than anyone else in the world.

Another really great thing that I am all about these days is I really enjoy calling Ben by stupid names like: Ben Beef Jerky Johnson, and Ben Butt Crack Johnson (say it out loud it rolls right off your tongue and its so funny)

I recently watched WRESTLEMANIA with korey and jordan (it cost $60) and I'm pretty sure watching it made me drop like 10 IQ points.

My cell phone battery is the worst in the world and I charge my phone about twice a day; luckily it takes about 20 minutes for my phone to charge completely.

Alishia is the only girl to braid my hair...and the only one capable of doing it, others have attempted but she is the master of da braid.

Saw the movie Jumper, it was really good but it also pissed me off because the whole time I watched it I just wanted to be able to do that...and have Samuel L. Jackson try and kill me, that would be so cool.

Totino's Pizza is the best.

Thats all I can really think of...thanks for reading

1 comment:

Sara Triana said...

Oh, I several things to talk about with you!! Congratulations on da job and gf. I hope she likes me. Claudio says hi. he walked to Dallas and we're on the ruff.