Sunday, April 13, 2008

summa tYme!

I'm pretty excited for the summer to get here and today as I was driving home from "work"(Home Depot) I was thinking about all the things I'm really stoked about doing which includes (but is not limited too):
1. Going to Enchanted Rock with Jacob, Alisha, and Katie.
2.Seeing the Cabaret and spending time with some of the nicest/dumbest/coolest guys in the world.
3.Making friends with Richie (my future room-mate, he is already my friend but I want him to be my bro) and I'm gunna try to make friends with these two brothers (Irv and Elvis, they are just two huge guys and all they do is wreck the pit at the Cabaret shows) I'm kinda afraid to talk to them but once I make friends with them I could pick a fight with anyone and they would help lay the SmackDown on them.
4. Being done with school until the fall...school is great and way more fun but I still would like to have a 3 month break.
5. I'm excited about living with Korey, Andrew, and Richie.
6.I'm ready to get out on the lake and slay some noobs on the tubes, I've taken out everyone this year except for Ben ButtCrack Johnson...he is the only one I have never defeated.
7. I'm ready to see my sunflowers grow. I planted some in this little patch in my yard. I planted 6 kinds of seeds: Moonwalker Sunflowers(the petals are white), Mexican Sunflowers(petals are red and yellow), Mammoth Sunflowers (they grow 12 feet tall...i'm really excited), Aztec Gold Sunflowers(the kind you eat), Fuzzy Face Sunflowers(they don't have the little brown disk in them the whole front is this fuzzy yellow stuff and they look so funny), and Full Sun Sunflowers(they have tiny petals and big brown disk).
8.I'm ready for Seek Week its gunna be legit.
9.Having Kenan out of my life because he is in Okalahoma Aviation School...He is gunna be a pilot. I'm just joking I really miss him.

thats all I can think of off the top of my head

Things I'm not excited for about summer:
1.being 19
2.having onions sneaked into my food at fast food places
3.not seeing jordan, cuz he has a girlfriend and he is going to dissappear again I just know it.
4.Having Korey call me everyday just to talk.

Korey has gotten a job at Home Depot as well and since we both like "the office" very much, we both have been making attempts to make Home Depot like that and it has kept us pretty entertained. I steal Korey's things and then act like they are mine, and I'm going to hide his apron in the break room lockers one day and make him play deal or no deal until he picks the right locker (there are 150 lockers). I'm pretty excited summer should be good.

1 comment:

Sara Triana said...

always a making me a laugh